How can we help your business?
Use case analysis:
Every use case is different and provides its own challenges
- Evaluate your current energy situation (what is your usage, what are you peaks, what are your wishes, where is your cost)
- In alignment with you, define the pain-points: overall cost, peak shaving, congestion, busines expansion, unwanted shut downs
- Provide a set of solutions though modelling and simulation: added storage, added energy generation, optimisation of energy use, trading on the Spot Market (Day Ahead Market) or Imbalance Market
- Provide the technical requirements to your solution with which you can shop around for suppliers (Request for Information / Quotation documents)
- Report on how the recommended approach will work for you.
Moose Energy support the project through best practises having expertise in PMBOK, Prince2 and Agile methodologies.
- Define the project scope
- Define SMART deliverables
- Define the Schedule and check for the critical path
- Define the budget
- Define project risks
- Control and Feedback (stakeholder alignment and buy-in, recurring feedback and continues monitoring, risk management)
- Project Delivery and Closure
What does this mean for you?
Ease of mind - your energy worries will be profesionally solved through system design or project management or both
- The use of modelling and simulation ensures a realistic outcome of the design phase
- The professional project management approach ensures a traceable project that you can monitor in all aspects.
For more information or just a cup of coffee or tea to discuss the current energy market and what it means for your business, please contact us.